This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- The information we collect from you and how we use the information you provide to us.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
The information we collect from you and how we use your information.
When you visit our Website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Website.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our site. We only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, rent, or disclose your information to third parties outside of our organization except as may be necessary to fulfill your request. For example, we sometimes use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, processing of payments. Therefore, while our partners and other third parties may have access to your personal information, use of your information is authorized only as it relates to that transaction. We never sell, rent, or share your information with others for means of solicitation.
1. Personal Information You Choose to Provide
- Registration Information
You will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you register to use our Website Services. You may also choose to provide reviews or additional comments on how you see our products servicing your needs and interests.
- Email Information
If you choose to correspond with us through e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail address and our responses.
2. Website Use Information
- Cookies. Similar to other commercial websites, our Website may utilize a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and Web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
- What Are Cookies? A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit our Website, our Website’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Our Website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits our Website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
- How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or the phone number given on our Website:
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; and
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by e-mail. You are responsible for all information that you disclose to us via email.
We take precautions to protect your information that you submit to us via our Website. When you submit sensitive information via the Website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The only people in our company who have access to your personally identifiable information are those people who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service). The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Consent to this Policy